Galvanisation process generates wastewater that is mainly contaminated with heavy metals. Such wastewater – before discharging to the municipal sewage system – must be neutralised. Our galvanising lines are equipped with the industrial sewage treatment unit adapted to the specific types of wastewater generated during the galvanic process. Each type of wastewater (cyanide, chrome, nickel, acid-alkaline) requires an individual method of treatment that will ensure a safe, fast, and reliable purifying process.
WHAT WE DO
GALVANISING LINES & SYSTEMS
Our offer includes galvanizing lines:
- pendant – dedicated to working with details on hangers or in baskets;
- drum – dedicated to rotary processing details in galvanizing drums (cylinders);
- drum and hanger – dedicated to processing details depending on the needs, both on hangers, as well as in drums.
POST-GALVANIC SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANTS
CUSTOM-MADE GALVANISING SYSTEMS
Small-sized electroplating devices:
- laboratory lines – a smaller equivalent of full-size lines – with load transfer controlled manually, by manipulator or chain lift
- drivers controlled semi-automatic drum devices with a fully equipped galvanising process tub, rinsing tub, and a processed elements deposit tray
- electroplating tilting drum devices with a fully equipped process tub, a motorised drum, and a manual or electric offloading mechanism
- galvanising tubs and other electroplating devices
- laboratory tables
PRE-GALVANISATION METAL SURFACE TREATMENTS MACHINES
- automatic and semi-automatic tunnel washes, chamber and passage washes
- metal surface treatment lines before powder coating
- liquid paint shops
- powder paint shops
- shot blasting chambers
- dehydrogenation furnaces
All the requirements and needs of our clients determine the unique approach to the individual concepts. We serve our customer’s superior solutions through our dedicated and experienced team and the latest technology. Our staff systematically is expanding their knowledge. We follow the world’s latest research and technical solutions. We make every effort to ensure that our equipment is functional, economical in operation, safe for the user and the environment. There are no challenges too simple or too complex for us.